Posts Tagged ‘Digital LA’
The SoCal Action Sports Network and Digital LA are teaming up to present:
“Entertainment + Sports: Marketing & Developing Content with Athletes, Video Games, TV, and Movies to reach ages 16-25″
What: We’ll discuss:
- What’s the hook for creating content that will attract young males 16-25?
- Do you need to attach an athlete or sports celebrity to your property?
- How do you promote your brand online? Niches sites, reach, offline events, etc.?
- How to use social networking to get fans to spread the word virally
- What are keys to distribution to help you reach the elusive young male audience.
Our scheduled speakers include:
- Jason Mayhem Miller, MMA pro athlete, active social media user and Star of MTV’s Bully Beatdown, http://TwitPWR.com/tEU Recently spoke at 140tc Twitter conference. @MayhemMiller
- Tracy Williams, Activision, Global Director of Marketing. Activision makes Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk Ride, and dozens of other top-selling titles http://activision.com
- Gene Pao, FUEL TV, VP of New Media and International Development. The FUEL TV cable station screens the best of action sports and music via videos, webcasts, photos, blogs, news and more. http://fuel.tv @FUELTV
1519 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA
When: 7-9:30 pm
7-8: Check-in and Networking
8-9:30 Panel, Q&A
$10 ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED $20 at the door.
The SoCal Action Sports Network represents the top brands in Action Sports focused on connecting for collaboration, cross promotion, and networking. The group has grown beyond Action Sports to include Consumer Electronics, Music & Entertainment, Food & Beverage,
Automotive & Motorsports, etc. http://SoCalActionSportsNetwork.com
Digital LA is a networking organization of professionals and friends in online
entertainment, marketing, advertising, and tech in Los Angeles. Our events include Digital Drinks, a monthly networking mixer, as well as panels, cocktails and more. Attendees work at entertainmetn studios, agencies, and tech companies. http://digitalla.net